Monday 22 July 2013

Update

It has been since January since my last post on my Blog. It has really just slipped my mind to even update this; I completely forgot about even having a Blog. But from now on I will be trying to update at least twice a week and showcasing my work and current projects as I have a fair few weeks of Summer without having to worry about having a job to attend or anything like that. So now I have all the time in the world to work on my art.

Overall, in terms of College, it has been a successful year for me. I have managed to get three overall distinctions in units such as Theory, the combined unit of Ceramics, Metalwork and Photography. I even managed to achieve a Distinction in my end of year project called 'Fall back, Spring forward'. I will be posting all of my work I have done this year at College this week along photos of pages from my sketchbooks. In will also be posting some of the work I have been doing in my spare time, such as commissions and personal work.

Seeing that the start of College is a fair distance away, I will be trying my best to visit exhibitions and various events that I can attend. I will be posting photos of exhibits I like and artists that have caught my eye. But anyway, I will probably post again tomorrow with some of my College work.

No comments:

Post a Comment