Friday 18 October 2013

Remnant Progress

The deadline for this project is not far away so i am getting into the swing of relentlessly working in my sketchbook and creating samples in an attempt to reach a final outcome. I am really finding this difficult; this is the only time in College where it has been so close to the deadline and i still do not have a solid idea for the projects final outcome.


Admittedly, this piece above has given me a rough idea for the final outcome; be it very vague, but something to work on. I really like the headpiece of this outfit as it looks like a hangmans hood, which relates to my theme in the sense that a lot of the bog bodies were part of some sacrifice (such as the Tollund man) and were murdered in some way. I am going to build on this idea through the processes i have picked up in this project, so what i need to do is sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment